Don’t we all have everyday questions that remain unanswered? Here are just a few of mine…(part 1)
- Five a day…when you are on a diet, why is it that all you can think about is chocolate?
- Pigs might fly…why does a cup of coffee always taste so much better when you also have a bacon sandwich?
- Naughty but nice…how do you stop the cream from squishing out when you bite into a custard slice?
- Some like it hot…what is the optimum temperature for chocolate to be eaten?
- Sent to try us…how does the copier know when you are battling against an extremely tight deadline?
- A question of taste…why does the chocolate from Easter eggs taste so much nicer than other forms of chocolate?
- Talk about the weather…when does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
- Friday night takeout…is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
- It’s all in the science…can crop circles be square?
- Each to their own…when Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
- Furry felines… why do cats bums go up when you stroke them?
- To use public transport…If most car accidents occur within five miles of home, why doesn’t everyone just move 10 miles away?
Come on, share a few of yours….more coming soon!